Specialized in planning spectacular Beach Weddings
At Bodas Huatulco (Weddings Huatulco), we specialize in planning spectacular Beach Weddings.
Our primary goal is to organize and coordinate every phase of your event to enable you and your family to relax and enjoy it as much as your guests.
Rest assured, our professional team is meticulously attending to every detail.
Bodas Huatulco (Weddings Huatulco) is committed to creating a culture that reflects the diversity of our clients.
With that goal in mind, we encourage our employees to understand, accept, and celebrate differences among people.
We welcome everyone and prohibit all discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, age, religion, physical ability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender.
- Consultations with bride and groom to find out information about their wedding and determine how they wish the wedding to flow.
- Assist with all the legal requirements
- Assist with booking accommodations for you and your guests
- Unlimited Skype phone calls and email availability during business hours (9:00 - 20:00)
- Special assistance to the groom / bride
- Assist with locales selection and booking of ceremony and reception venues
- Help with finding, negotiating, and booking suitable vendors
- Makeup Artist and Beauty Salon
- Baker and Caterer
- Photography & Videography
- Trash the dress sessions
- Floral Design Artist
- Officiant, Legal requirements& translation services
- Rehearsal dinner coordination
- Wedding Cakes
- Musicians (Variety, Mariachi or Jazz Band) and/or DJ
- Furniture Rental (Lounge rooms, high tables and chairs, lightened dance floor, gazebos and more)
- Lighting and Reception Setting
- Official for the Legal Ceremony
- Official for the Religious Ceremony
- Celebrant for the Symbolic Ceremony
- Ceremony planning
- Prepare a schedule/timeline and checklists
- Walk-through with client at selected sites (at client's arrival)
- Final meeting covering all details with client
- Ceremony planning, processional, recessional, placement
- Preparation of wedding day itinerary (and rehearsal if necessary)
- Collection and inventory of wedding items to be setup on wedding day, such as candles, photographs, guest books, wedding favors, serving sets, programs, seating cards, table numbers, etc
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure services and products are provided in a timely manner the day of the wedding
- Attend overseeing and directing the ceremony and reception, making sure all areas are set up as you planned and everything is running on schedule